- P21 - Third Party App
- P21 - Data
- P21 - EDI
- P21 - Project
- P21 - Process Issues
- P21 - Dynachange
- P21 - Forms
- P21 - Performance
- P21 - Report/Portal
- P21 - General
Lockstep and US Invoice forms
Lockstep is only setup in the US, does not apply to CA or Groves.
Lockstep pulls data from P21 once a day.
- P21 sends no data to Lockstep, it is all pulled
- Lockstep only pulls customers/invoices that have one of the yellow highlighted invoice batch numbers below
- Component invoices are highlighted in blue above, these are not pulled into Lockstep
- Do not send is for EDI invoices
- Invoice Entry by Item - can view invoice batch number for invoice. Invoice's batch number can edit the batch number here. If you change invoice batch number to a yellow highlighted batch above it will get pulled into Lockstep. If you change an invoice already in Lockstep to a non-yellow invoice batch number all invoice will get removed from Lockstep.
- If large number of invoices need to be updated Ricardo or Shannon can update via SQL
- Changing the invoice batch number on the customer only affects new invoices, does not edit invoice batch number on existing invoices.
- Consolidated invoice customers
- have one of the blue highlighted invoice batches above set in Customer Maintenance. All their invoices have the non-lockstep invoice batch number, when the consolidated invoice is created only the consolidated invoice gets a Lockstep invoice batch number
- All invoice batch numbers have to have the Consolidated Invoice Bill to Contact ID below (applies to both US and CA). Otherwise Lockstep will email customer about each invoice.
- Customer Invoice Form
- INVOICE_CONSOLIDATED.RPT (mirrors P21 original invoice form and for consolidated customers)
- If using INVOICE_CONSOLIDATED.RPT it should be set on all three invoice fields.
- Consolidated customers use INVOICE_CONSOLIDATED.RPT, all other customers use the form that mirrors lockstep
- If invoice form field is blank, it prints an invoice to mirror lockstep (INVOICE_USER.RPT)